My latest recipe for Tastemade has come out and I thought I’d share it with you guys! I’m not presenting in this one, (which was a lot less pressure) and I made a classic style Avocado Cheesecake. Not a raw one, this is full of cream cheese and its totally delicious!
- 300g Cream Cheese
- 200ml Double Cream
- 1 large Avocado
- 1 lime
- Zest of 2 Limes – for top
- 100g icing Sugar
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100 grams Unsalted Butter, melted
- Zest the lime first before extracting the juice. Set aside the lime zest and juice.
- Place the graham crackers in food processor until finely ground. Add melted butter; process until moist crumbs form.
- Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Using a food processor combine avocado, cream cheese, sugar, double cream, lime juice, zest, and until everything is smooth and well-combined.
- Pour the avocado lime cheesecake into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top. Chill in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Release the cake from the pan if using spring from pan.
- Garnish with zest on top.